Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #46
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
I have that problem with the Kobo Glo not remembering which page I was on. Usually it at least worked when I was at the beginning of a chapter, though. But today I turned it on and nope, it was a page behind. Annoying!
I am SO disappointed that hasn't been fixed in this new version. It almost seems like they can't have paid any attention to users problems, because that is a very big one for a lot of us. It's a very basic part of reading a book - the ability to reopen it at the (real) page where you left off reading.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote