View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 05:58 AM   #10
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Hi, I made some experiment going from June version to April one and back: the April one is faster. Not only in highlight, but accessing top menus or looking the TOC. The June version sometimes takes 20/30 seconds to navigate TOC, where the April versione takes 1 second. Accessing top menus in April version takes less than one second, where June's version uses 3/4 seconds for the same operation. I took a look to memory and CPU usage, but I did not find anything useful. I don't know how to help the debugging.
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote