View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 06:18 PM   #800
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post

So, all of you who are thrifty should at least appreciate "the rubes" who buy newly published hard back books at "those ridiculous prices". They are subsidizing the books you enjoy. They are the patrons.
And there goes the righteousness and patronizing again...

No, I don't appreciate those "rubes", as you call them. I just don't care how much anyone pays. Not at all.

And yes, books are commodities for me personally, no matter how much you argue they aren't. You mean they aren't for you personally. You can't speak for everyone else.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote