View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 09:23 AM   #11
PremaEbooks
Zealot
PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle(all), Nook, Sony, Onyx Boox, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
First, I wish I could take credit for the results of the Koreader Project at Github, They are the ones that work the magic. You can see what they did and follow their progress at the site I linked to in the first post.

The navigation and functioning of Koreader in my Android v4.0.3 ASUS TF-101 is very snappy. I don't know if "more RAM" is needed on your device, this app doesn't come with any.

Perhaps you have a friend with your same device, and some limited skill, who could follow the description for porting the project to a particular device. Or at least establish why that device is having problems with it and my, relatively old tablet has no problems.

Note, you are the second poster who is having problems with it on that device, there may be something different with how the Onyx M96 works.

Luck;
Ken
Oops
Ok, my fault. I though that beeing you who started the post it was your app

Anyway, thanks for all your help.
Based on what I've tested on M96 the problem seems to be the version for which the app is developed.
I'm going to try to get in contact with the developers to see if they are interested in finding a solution to run this app on Onyx devices.

Again: thank you very much
PremaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote