View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
iPod Touch 4th Gen Battery Life

I was just wondering what the experience 4th gen owners are having with battery life. Now that I am in the market (unexpectedly and much to my chagrin) for a new iTouch, I've been looking at the reviews on Amazon and it seems a lot of people are complaining the battery life is horrible. Losing a full charge in one day or less even when not in use. I know the wi-fi drains the battery and I only turn it off if I'm reading because when I'm not reading, I usually am using the email or internet and don't want to keep turning it on and off.

What is your experience with the battery life on the 4th gen compared to previous gen?
mish is offline   Reply With Quote