View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 10:48 AM   #230
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I've read only one new-to-me, nominated-not-chosen book: The Light Between Oceans. I'd already read the Highsmith books and a few others that were nominated.

Frankly, I feel like quite the misfit here in terms of taste, as most of the nominations make me wince, and apparently my choices are equally unappealing to the group. Oh well. Vive la différence.

I have discovered a handful of interesting titles when looking for books to nominate--it's been extremely disappointing to be foiled by geographic restrictions--and keep adding to my library wish list.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote