View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 10:26 PM   #4
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
I'm hoping that
Quote:
Walmart will also sell digital book cards in stores, enabling more than 4,000 stores to carry a broader selection of books for customers.
means that Kobo gift cards will be available in Wal-Mart and Sam's Club, and possibly elsewhere in the US. I sometimes buy B&N gift cards with credit card rewards, and I'd probably stop buying from there altogether if my credit card company offered Kobo gift cards in their rewards program.

However, in reading the announcement, it makes me wonder if Walmart will be selling cards with an sd card or microsd card with a kepub ebook and some sort scratch off key that will work the the Kobo Reader app, and then be sideloaded to a Kobo ereader if desired.

Last edited by bgalbrecht; 01-25-2018 at 10:31 PM.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote