View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 08:41 AM   #431
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkuul View Post
So I managed to make this work on my Kindle Paperwhite today. And it got me thinking about the iOS app. Tried just copying these files usin this structure from a purchased amazon book, but no luck. Any clues? :P
As mentioned in the first post, there's a different process for the Android version, so it probably takes different files than usual. If you enable the Android option in settings, it might like those files instead of the regular Kindle ones. If the newest version of the app still works on my old iPhone 4 I could try it when I get a chance.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote