View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #4
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
Thank you for the replies. I'm happy to "get dirty" but the person I'm asking for would not be able to.

It also sounds as if one would have to do more work oneslf as I'm fairly sure Calibre doesn't create the toc.ncx when it converts from ePub to mobi.

It is a shame that Sigil doesn't have a Kindlegen output feature. (I undrstand that ePub is superior and one would not wish to degrade a fine product, but the reality is that Amazon dominates the market.)
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote