View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #69
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Does anyone know how easy it is to convert a Kindle format dictionary?
Quite complex in general, and I gave up supporting the conversion of (DRM-free) Kindle dictionaries in Penelope, due to complexity and my lack of time.

The good news is that if you want to convert a "simple" Kindle dictionary (i.e., you are able to "easily" convert it into a CSV-like file), you can use Penelope from there. It really boils down to the complexity of your input Kindle dictionary, how much structured information you want to retain, and the time you might want to allocate on the task.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote