View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 08:20 AM   #32
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch44 View Post
Yeah, of course I could. I just "print to pdf" many articles throughout the day. Was trying to eliminate the extra step. For me, it would be great to streamline the process down to dragging a file to a folder on my computer and having it automatically appear on my kindle.
If your Kindle is connected to your PC via USB, that's exactly what you would be doing, of course.

I understand what you're saying, but sometimes the "low-tech" solutions really are the most practical.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote