View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 07:05 PM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jehane View Post
From the descriptions on the Amazon page, it definitely comes across as romance - the epic sort, in the vein of Gone with the Wind or The Thorn Birds. Not a genre I've read for several years, but it sounds interesting so I'll have a look at the sample. Are you interested in recommendations for similar works?

Yes, I'm interested in recommendations for similar works if you can name some. (No romance, please.)

I would like to add, however, that so far this is no romance book. It does not come across as an 'historical romance' either.

Whatever it is, I'm certainly enjoying it.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote