View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #7
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Yep, a year later and I still haven't found a large tablet I like, sigh. I still have my Toshiba Excite 7.7 (for pdf reading) with Android OS and an Android phone. Also, just got the newest Kindle Paperwhite - really nice for ebooks - even though it is small it is surprisingly easy to read ebooks on it. No longer have the HTC phone or the Sony S.

I absolutely hate, hate Android, also don't care for Apple OS. I would like a Windows tablet, but haven't found one I particularly like - also don't like Windows 8, but it is the least objectionable OS to me. I'm a computer techie from way... way... back, probably why I hate Android so much - I can't really get in and fiddle like I can with Windows.

I'm a bit sorry I got rid of the Sony tablet S, as it was an ideal size. I've heard that the Kobo had software issues - do you find that on yours?
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote