View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:40 AM   #715
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I currently have 2400+ books on my aura SD card. Works fine except for the long time to open shelves which is a Kobo problem not specific to the aura AFAIK. My mini ccan handle 500+ before the shelves take longer than 24 seconds to open and usually it is a little quicker than 24 second, typically 11 seconds.

If you are experimenting with shelves the light can come in handy to see if Aura is frozen. Toggle the light and it will usually change state within a minute if Kobo is not frozen.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote