View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #24
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
It is very confounding to me that they didn't just display it .... every other reading software/device I use displays the current time... even my old windoze phone using mobi reader.. i really like the t1 but there are a few software design decisions that have me frankly bewildered.. not an unusual state for me I must admit lol one of my pet peeves is that silly last 3 books loaded display on the main screen... showing the last 3 books READ would have made much more sense
bla is offline   Reply With Quote