View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #957
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
Neither auto crop nor zoom to height lead to the behaviour I used to find very useful with the old "remove margins" tool.

BTW: Sorry for the bad photo quality. I'm using a phone cam with bad ambient light.
Let me check..
I see the problem with the file.

We will try to figure out a solution. The current auto crop in page settings was merely designed for multicolumn reading.

I see that "fit to widht" and "fit to hight" zooming tools do not work in "auto crop" mode. Will be fixed soon.

Last edited by Booxtor; 11-07-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote