View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 06:42 AM   #33
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
I had the same problem :-) Put your finger on an empty space on the screen for a few seconds and the menu will pop up. There you can exit full screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsavitz View Post
I've installed the latest (20120717) firmware update to my i62HD and have only started to use the e-reader. I also have an M92 e-reader as well and like that they "sort of" function the same way. However I've discovered a problem that I don't know how to solve. I use the .pdf reader a lot and was looking at a .pdf in full screen mode on the i62HD and now don't know how to get the document out of full screen mode. If I press the back button I'm exited out of the .pdf e-book and returned to the list of e-books. If I click the same e-book again, the .pdf reader starts and the book is displayed in full screen mode.

On the M92 in full screen mode they have a "menu" button that you can press to bring up the menu where you can switch out of full-screen mode.

The i62 (nonHD) user manual mentions you can switch in and out of full-screen mode, but they don't tell you how to do it and I tried to do "pinch and zoom" and that doesn't do it either.

Can anyone tell me what the trick is to get out of full-screen mode. If feel so dumb not being able to do this....

Last edited by owly; 08-08-2012 at 06:45 AM.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote