View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 10:02 AM   #450
Gauthier
Enthusiast
Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Gauthier knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I haven't had a chance to apply some of your changes. I'd like to test out the recommended changes on Word2003. And I only have that on my home computer.
Unfortunately I have neither time at work or home at the moment.
No Problem.

Quote:
Also I'm staring to find it difficult to track some of your changes. I'm wonder if you can just post the exported BAS files and I can run a diff to see all your changes. It will make it easier for us to shared code. It should reduce the chances of typos as well and the chance that you might have omitted a change.
I've setup a google code project with cvs access.
I have choosen a GNUv3 Licence.
If that bother you, I suppose it is possible to shut it down, before we upload code to it.
http://code.google.com/p/word-ebook-creator/
If you can send me your gmail address to gvanvreckem AT gmail.com, I'll add you as owner.

Quote:
Yep, because the macros lie in the Template document "ThisDocument" is the template. Because we can have several word documents included several BC documents we would have to find what document initiated the BookCreator dialog box and save the values to that document. I think the document unique id can be captured during the initialization of the BookCreator dialog box.
The dialog is modal, and the Ribbon is docked to the document.
So the Active Document should give us identification
The only way to screw up is to switch to another document during the generation, but everything is already passed as function parameter there.

I'll check to see if the Module variables instance are at the document level, as I tough.

Quote:
Not sure if I posted this already but Kovid has confirmed that we can use HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\calibre\Installer\Inst allPath
to determine the path where calibre is installed.
That's not present on my system I did an Uninstall of Calibre and installed again in another folder to be sure and it's still not there.

Last edited by Gauthier; 02-09-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Gauthier is offline   Reply With Quote