View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #28
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
That's what I'm in search of. There is no Kobo app for tablets in the Android Market. Been looking in Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Acer Iconia A500 forums. These devices come with the custom Kobo app not available to others. I found the custom .apk from the Galaxy Tab 7 inch, but it's outdated.
I downloaded Kobo and Kindle on my new Sony S Tablet with no problem. Maybe it has to be Honeycomb?
benham is offline   Reply With Quote