View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 04:51 PM   #90
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
Good spot on the "collections" title, but I've tried "collections", "sample", and "tracey" - none of them work. I'm pretty sure there's no built-in column heading of "tracey"?

At least I can get series to work, but I'd really like an "I'm currently reading" collection, because that's the one I use the most.
Sorry this isn't working - I'm definitely interesting in figuring out what it is.

It may be as suggested by ElizabethN: the type of column. You have "Text, with defined set of permitted values". Try "Text, column shown in the tag browser"

Try running in debug mode as mentioned in the first post to see if it shows anything obvious. If you use the GUI method you need to exit Calibre to see the log file pop up. On command line use calibre-debug --gui-debug=GUI_DEBUG and your info should go to the screen (it should also go to a file but I haven't looked if this works)