View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 08:52 AM   #10
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
"Volatile" isn't negative enough for you? Most people I know would be afraid a "volatile" book would eat their computer!

Personally, I think the "volatile" label should have neutral connotations, and the "non-volatile" label should have very positive connotations, to get the publishers and the public on board. Using words to scare them will likely only backfire. (Let them come up with their own scary nicknames for our labels... that's the best way to do it.)
How about an acronym instead of "volatile"? I like BOGA (Bend Over and Grab Ankles).
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote