View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
And Kobo will be there on everything... except symbian (R.I.P.)... and I'm not too sure about win mo.
Is there a review of the Kobo reader for Android? PC? What DRM scheme do they use? Has it been cracked? What about getting outside non-DRM ePub files into it?

Sorry if all of this is redundent, I've been using Mobi DRM, DarkReverser, and Calibre to get everything on my EVO and Asus Touchscreen tablet (Win7) but there isn't a sync feature.

I noticed that Kobo advertises syncing between handheld and PC. If that be the case I may need to switch.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote