View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 01:39 PM   #8
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
In the past, when folks were reporting many, many failures with SD cards, it needed to be fixed on the Kobo end. When only a few people are writing about an issue, it seems to be a bit more likely that it is something like a bad sd card etc. It still could be Kobo.

How up are you for trying a different sd card or using a tool like sd formatter to reformat your card? That's the kind of thing that makes me want to buy dead tree books, from time to time. The whole factory reset--new card yada yada shtuff can drive me nuts (not a very big journey some days).
I could try it--but the fact that everything was working perfectly up until I installed the new firmware makes me suspect the firmware, not my card.

I hadn't done anything differently during the day up until that point--loaded a few books, was reading no problem, etc. Then--firmware upgrade and *boom*--new problem.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote