View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
I must be doing something wrong. Have installed kite by the book, and rebooted the machine. I tried two scripts, with CoolReader3 and USBNetwork. In both cases, when running them I get a screen blink and nothing else happens.

Later edit: the kite scripts have to be ASCII files with Unix EOL, not with Windows EOL. It took me some time to think at this.

Last edited by hfpop; 02-15-2012 at 11:52 AM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote