View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 10:52 PM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@davidfor - perhaps you can PM me a list of groups, I looked I couldn't find anything, but I admit to not reading the manual in detail.

If you can do that then I will incorporate it into PI Index Thread.
Open the calibre preferences and go to the plugins page. The list of groups should be obvious. The index doesn't have all groups listed as I don't think plugins have been created for all groups.

There might be groups missing from your preferences list. A group is only shown if you have plugins installed for that group. But, I can only think of two groups that don't have builtin plugins. These are "Edit Book Tool" for the editor plugins and one for the ebook viewer. I think that is just "Viewer", but, at the moment, I can't install the only viewer plugin I can find.

Also, the index doesn't have a "Store" section. I think the Store plugins are in the "GetBooks" thread.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote