View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 08:11 AM   #71
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by piovac View Post
I bought the premium application several years ago while it was developed by another company. Now, with the latest upgrade by the new developer, this application reverted to a trial version, asking for a subscription fee. I understand that the new developer wants to move to a subscription model to found the development. Nevertheless, it should have done that by creating a new app and leaving the old one unmaintained. I am not sure that the operation performed by the developer complied with the terms of the App Store. In any case, I consider it quite inappropriate. I urge to have my application (the one that I pay for) back. If not I am gong to escalate the issue to Apple.
You don't think you have gotten $5 usage out of the app over the past several years?

Perhaps it would have been better to release it as CC 2, kind of like Marvin went from Marvin 2 to Marvin 3, because it is a complete rewrite, but you can't go back in time. If you want to use it for free, well they have said that it's going to revert to an ad based free app for those you don't want to pay.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote