View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 04:52 PM   #17
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Beta 7.8.40 : links and pagination.

I use the beta version 7.8.40 for EPUB or PDF. I've clean the configuration like indicated here : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=402

For each book (EPUB or PDF) the configuration is forgotten. At each time, when I open the book that I am reading, I must configure 'Book mode' and '2 pages'.

For EPUB files, the links are not usable. With Neoread2 (from Onyx), some text are well placed, like some stars '*' between the paragraphs, the pagination is goof but not with the Beta 7.8.40. For the EPUB format, I found the same issues than with my M92 and FBReader.

This situation could be normal, I don't know if Librera is mainly done for PDF or is previous to support PDF and EPUB at same level.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote