View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:37 AM   #673
Northwind
Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Northwind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Empty Collections after Import

Just a question

I use collections manager with Calibre.
After I create the Collections on the Kindle with Calibre an import them with Collections Manager, I always get some empty Collections on the Kindle. These are Collections, that were formerly used in my Calibre Library, but not currrently. they are not visible in Calibre.
Why do these Collections get created on the Kindle and how can I avoid the issue ?

Greetings
Northwind

Last edited by Northwind; 11-13-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Northwind is offline   Reply With Quote