View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 05:44 PM   #14
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
Adam B. said:

Installation of this is simple. You'll need firmware 2.12 and Developer Shell access. Unzip the file, and copy anywhere on your iLiad. You will need to restart your iLiad when it prompts you. After you've restarted, you can delete the installation directory.

------------------------------------

Looks like I could use some help.....

I successfully downloaded the developers toolkit and the iLiad rebooted itself. Next I unzipped the FBreader kit onto an SD card, put the SD card in the iLiad and then attempted to open an RTF file. Nothing happens.

So then I manually executed the run.sh script......LED blinked green for a bit. After that I attempted to open the RTF file. Still nothing.

Since there was no reboot, I'm wondering if the "copy anywhere on your iLiad" means more than just placing it on an SD card that's inserted into the iLiad......

Anyone able to help?

-tnx,

Jeff

p.s. About the "contentlister".....I have inferred from the many postings that this is the same as the screen that has the heading "Books" on it. Is that correct?
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote