View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 05:46 AM   #1
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
Pocketbbook 360: Table of Contents & file formats

Hi,

I have just received my Pocketbook 360. It looks cool and cute.

I have a PRS-505 which is my love. With the PB360, how do I set up and access the table of contents of a book? I tend to use the table of content mechanism of the Sony prs-505 intensively especially with big classic books downloaded from here. Is there any limitation on the file format in terms of table of contents display?

The second question is what are the best file formats (in terms of ease of use, nice display, table of contents, fonts)?

Should I use FBReader or the Adobe one (for non-pdf files)?

Thank you very much,
Anne
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote