View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Yeah - hate to say it but from what I have read so far, the Nook is not an option for me. It looks great and at the end of the day I hope they can work all the issues out so people that have purchased one can really get to enjoy the device. Was looking to get a 2nd device - but I want to wait until all the kinks have been worked out on the Nook.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote