View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
font size in table

I have a simple table that works in my PC MobiReader and in my Bebook Lbook firmware; however, although the table is ok in both, the font size does not carry through into the Bebook although it is fine in MobiReader:
<TABLE WIDTH=100%>
<TR>
<TD WIDTH=50% VALIGN="TOP" >
<div style="font-size:.5em"><P><CENTER>Text</CENTER></P><P><CENTER>Text</CENTER></P><P><CENTER>Text</CENTER></P></div>
</TD>
<TD WIDTH=50% VALIGN="TOP" >
<div style="font-size:.5em"><P><CENTER>Text</CENTER></P><P><CENTER>Text</CENTER></P><P><CENTER>Text</CENTER></P></div>
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
Does anyone know how to make the font size change work in Lbook firmware?
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote