View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Reinstalling Calibre and had a question.

Hey everyone, question for you all.

For some reason, when I 'trim' covers and 'Save to Disk', the covers are reverting back to the original cover, pre-trimmed in the output file. For example, there were covers with HUGE borders with the actual cover right in the middle. I trim it, and it expands the cover and removes the white margins. I 'Save to Disc', but the tiny cover and huge margins seem to be there once more.

Also, for some reason, I am not able to read actual metadata titles with Mobipocket or Adobe Digital Editions.

For example, I have the metadata saved as 'Sherrilyn Kenyon - Series - Title', and in both the mobi and epub format readers, I only see 'Author - Title'. No series info whatsoever.

Any advice?
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote