View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #22024
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
oh yeah, she's had several. it never bothered him before. we had the rest of that night being weird, the next morning was ok, then a few growls the next night. everything seems to be back to normal now. the day it started I heard them playing in one of the rooms that has things stored in it, they knocked some stuff over and I heard a growl. didn't think much of it at the time but now I kind of wonder if maybe she didn't knock something onto him and he was mad at her?
Hmmm .... A friend of mine has Abyssinian sibs - boy & girl - been together all their lives. Every now and then, the girl cat will suddenly act as if the boy cat is a total stranger menacing her - and will relentlessly growl & hiss at him. Lasts a couple of hours ... then everything's fine again. We could never figure out what the trigger was ....

Maybe it's a feline complex!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote