View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:13 AM   #36
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koenieee View Post
sergeyvl12, you can pause nickel using this linux command: kill -STOP <PS NUMBER OF NICKEL>

Then start your custom QT app, after that:
resume it like this: kill -CONT <PS NUMBER OF NICKEL>
It works very good, and the wifi stays connected. The only thing is, that nickel thinks the time has changed and ask you for the right time. Lot more simpler then restarting nickel!
actually better

killall -STOP nickel
killall -CONT nickel

Sounds good! But I need also implement mouse input grabbing in the touch screen plugin to not allow nickel to process my mouse events when it wake up. I'll try ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsdclsd View Post
Sounds good! In the meantime, it would be good to have a power off button next to exit(=reboot). Now, if I want to finish not just my gaming session but using the device, I have to wait for a power cycle.
Thanks! Will be soon.

P.S. Do somebody have Kobo Mini?

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 01-22-2013 at 04:35 AM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote