View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:38 AM   #7
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozawun View Post
Quite right, lending out used books to one reader at a time, just like the private lending libraries that used to be in every suburb when I was a kid.

Why would anyone sue you?
One issue that the plaintiffs might bring up is that I would have no way of knowing if the ebooks that were uploaded to the site were actually obtained within the bounds of current copyright law. (Extreme watermarking might take care of this) But I think this would fall under the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA.

I suppose it's time to go to the library and learn how to make a site
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote