View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 06:47 AM   #20
tonymcfadden
Writer guy
tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I can't call the Smashword promo's "sales", since they don't generate and coin in my bank. But that doesn't make them worthless.

Smashwords is one of the lowest contributors to my bottom line. I get very few real sales from Smashwords. Their distribution to Sony Apple, B&N, etc is where the value is. I did put a couple of mine at $0 for the promo and see it for what it is - a way to get eyes on my books. Amazon's kdp Select does much the same thing...
tonymcfadden is offline   Reply With Quote