Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 10:24 AM   #96
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Everything seems to be fine on Linux. I'll have to take others' word for it that it's working as intended on Windows (with international keyboards). I don't really understand what's expected to work where (and the right Alt key interferes with my Virtual box "Host" key shortcut whenever I enable the altgr setting on an international keyboard layout) on a VM.

The setting seems to have no effect on a standard English keyboard (with a standard English Windows keyboard profile), so that's good (I think).

@Becky: Are you creating shortcuts using the AltGr key in Sigil with this setting? Or is the purpose of properly detecting the AltGr key so that it can still be used without triggering Sigil shortcuts?

If I try to create a Sigil shortcut using the right Alt key (with a Windows international keyboard profile active and the altgr setting set to true), I get a non-working shortcut (and often unicode encoded stuff like \xac written to the Sigil.ini file)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-15-2021 at 10:32 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote