View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Yeah, I've already figured out its the trailing byte sequences. I'm working on decoding them now.

I'm currently working off kindlegen generated mobi files, and I've completely deciphered the index, cnx and tagx records for those. The trailing byte sequences are still opaque to me, but I don't think they will prove very hard to decode.

Hopefully, understanding and duplicating what kindlegen does with the TBS sequences will allow calibre periodicals to work properly.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote