View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Thanks WDE. I figured that you wouldn't be stuck. Of course, but the time you fill up the memory, you may want a new one anyway.
Plus, you'll still retain a copy of all your eBooks in the eBook Library or Calibre, and in most cases you can re-download purchased books. (It's always good to have a backup of your eBooks also.)

I usually only keep about 3-5 eBooks on my reader, one of them being a dictionary. I usually delete eBooks from my reader after I've read them. After losing bookmarks and collections several times, I tend to keep things simple.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote