View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #72
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
I think you mean to say "the text just looks better and is easier to read" FOR YOU. It doesn't look better to me, because I read with a large font at times.

Say it with me..."not everyone prefers their books to be fully justified...and that's OK"

Come on...do it for the children!

Shari
One of the problems is that Kobo uses settings in the hyphenation dictionary that doesn't hyphenate as well as it should. If you look at the link I posted in post #66, it links to a US and a French hyphenation dictionary that allows hyphens to work better. Give it a try on your Aura HD and see what you think. I would like to know what your opinion is about full justify with better hyphenation.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote