View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 03:39 PM   #69
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I was playing around with left justification last night and I found it not as good as a proper full justification with variable spacing and hyphenation. Because of the variable spacing, you can get more words per line. What happens is that in left, you get fixed width space which then is too much to allow the last word that was there to fit on the line. In full, you get smaller spaces as needed and that word that fell off the end of the line in left no longer falls off. so when in full, witht he variable spacing and hyphens, the text just looks better and is easier to read.
I think you mean to say "the text just looks better and is easier to read" FOR YOU. It doesn't look better to me, because I read with a large font at times.

Say it with me..."not everyone prefers their books to be fully justified...and that's OK"

Come on...do it for the children!

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote