View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 01:13 PM   #65
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
That's why I don't like Kindles. You can't always get a font size to your liking - once you get to the larger sizes it goes from a little too small to huge in one step. Moon+ is great for that - you can go up in size point by point so you'll always find a font size that works for you.
That's me too! I like the idea of a Kindle, but in practice, 8 font sizes doesn't cut it for my eyes. There's one that's a bit too small for comfort, next size up is ridiculously too large and also looks blamed ugly on a tiny 6" screen.

If my eyes can't be comfortable, that's a massive FAIL by Amazon/Kindle. Reading comfortably is my primary reason to *have* an ereader device! No ecosystem in the world makes up for having an uncomfortable reading experience....

Fortunately, my Kobo keeps me happy while reading. I also adore being able to adjust the front light with a slide of my finger on the left side of the screen. Comfort that doesn't take me out of my book!

Edit: As for the topic, I prefer justified, with hyphenation. But I can read ragged right as well, so either works. When I roll my own epubs, they are justified.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited by graycyn; 12-21-2016 at 01:16 PM.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote