View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 07:24 AM   #21
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yep, artsy films. That's not to say there are not any good films there. But one thing I noticed is they really need apps for smart TVs.
Well, I finished my Debbie Does Dallas days 40-50 years ago, and I've now moved on to (your term) 'artsy' films - along with the occasional sci-fi, horror, and zombie flick. But only if some gooey brains are present.

Give me a dark noir film - along with Citizen Kane and a Fellini film - and that's my orgasmic paradise.

On the app situation - a big YES!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-21-2022 at 07:26 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote