View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 09:32 AM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Well, one can watch only so many car crashes, explosions, flying men in tights, and sword fights before a severe twitch develops. . .
I'll disagree about the twitch. I've binged the first eight fast & Furious movies. I've binged the MCU movies. I watched Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings yesterday. I've binged The Lord of the Rings (extended) movies.

But I do like other type of movies. They don't all have to be action movies. One movie that's going to be watched this weekend is The Father. It's available to stream in UHD/HDR.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote