View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 03:29 AM   #9
wxkingcisc
wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
It installed just fine, please describe your problem again.
After upgraded kindle to 5.9.4, I reinstalled KUAL but the booklet gave me blank screen, after several times of uninstall/reinstall I deleted the booklet (like delete a book in library), after that I tried to install KUAL (booklet version) and run RUNME.sh, but the booklet cannot be found in the library.
wxkingcisc is offline   Reply With Quote