View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 08:46 AM   #295
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektron View Post
*shrugs* I think I'm too trusting for my own good, I make at least one account a day. I've registered both my eReaders. So I guess I'm the opposite of paranoid...
I've always registered my Readers. I've never once thought I needed to keep hidden from the world. I've never once read of any having any issue because of being registered other then the two issues with Amazon. That's since stopped and nothing has happened since.

I want to have all the features activated. Besides, i use my accounts to buy eBooks. So it's no different then give the information needed to buy eBooks. I've bought eBooks from Sony, B&N, Kobo, and Amazon.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote