View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 04:57 AM   #150
Maui
Connoisseur
Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab S2
Hi,

in the past i was able to solve any problems without posting any questions in the forum but to now i'm struggling a little bit.

I just bought a new mac book and was able to install sigil without any problems. i copied the sigil.ini, sigil clips und saver searches succesfully to the mac.

Right now i'm trying to get epubcheck running, so i installed the jre-8u151-macosx-x64.dmg. The installation went through without any error (succes message after installation), but the plugin is failing. The reason is clear: in the terminal a java -version command said no java installed and a popup is asking if i want to install java. Reinstalling does not change anything.

I know this is not really related to a sigil problem but currently io'm a little bit lost to find out where the problem is. Any help is appreciated.

Maui
Maui is offline   Reply With Quote