View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM   #147
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
The report of the plugin shows the message as can be seen on the screenshot. I'd like to know
1. what is wrong there, and
2. Can I change the content without interferring to the TOC, and ending up in a mess?

I have another request that is more a Regex problem:
In another book, the plugin shows problems that all concern the content of span-tags. They are, as far as I can see, the only spans in the whole book, but they are all defective. I would like to remove them all, including their content, but the content differs from case to case. Such as:
<span>some text</span>, and <span>some different text</span>. Which suitable regex could I use?
Any help much appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15-09-17.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	848.1 KB
ID:	159051  
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote