View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 12:37 AM   #143
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
If it's 'automatic' it will overwrite what's currently in the clipboard, which could irritate users.
That was my thought too. That's why I'd make it an opt-in feature via the EpubCheck.json plugin preference file.
BTW, you can already copy and paste a single message from the Validation Results windows using CTRL+C/V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
FWIW - I've sometimes wished for a way to copy what the Language Tool PI puts in the Validation Window.
That plugin could also easily be modified to save the log file to the desktop, if enough users are interested in it.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote